Monday, April 28, 2008

Matching t-shirts! Part two








If you are one of my friends, you know you are in TROUBLE when matching t- shirts are brought up in a conversation! If you have worn one with me you know who you are what it means!


We have been dawning same shirts again! Not the Pink of the 3 day but, a loud Yellow!

We are trying to save our kids school! Shirts that say PAWS OFF PIMA with a big foot print, see we are the Pima Panthers! We have even resorted to yard signs! I think it is a great idea, they say PIMA ROCKS! You see Arizona is 48th in school spending! It in it's self is a sad statement, the sadder thing is that enrollment is down and funds need to be cut. Now I am all for making the cuts to keep the schools afloat but it seems to be the wrong way to go about it all!

I'll keep you all updated as the saga unfolds!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.