Thursday, October 16, 2008

I miss my mommy!

She has been gone for 2 weeks, she will be back in two more. I made the mistake of saying it while I was doing laundry when she was calling to check in. You see she does the laundry in the house. (I know hate me) The fact is she has done my laundry most of my life. Laundry is just that one thing I can't quite ever get on top of, or get done in a timely manner or just dedicate time to. Know I know there are people with more kids who work more hours and it really isn't that hard to do. Open the door fill it up push a few buttons, it is not rocket science! Yet somehow it is my Nemesis! Even when she is here to DO the laundry it can sit for a week clean in a basket because it HATE to even put it away! This is not Jim's strong suit either, when I finally get the motivation up he still has not found it!

Anyways the laundry is not the reason I miss my mom. Although it is a casualty of her being gone. The fact is my mom has been a part of my daily life well pretty much most of my life. Some days we laugh so hard we could pee our pants, others are days of quite companionship. I know people who don't really talk to their parents and others who find it is chore. When she said she was going for the whole month I thought oh that will be nice for her and had dreams of being able to walk around the house naked or have a romantic diner with Jim heck maybe even naked LOL but we haven't we have both decided we miss her.....and it is not just because the clean and yes folded laundry is still on the couch in the family room, some even on hangers just waiting to be hung up....

No comments: