Thursday, October 30, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Which for me and those who know me personally would probably find it hard to believe this is my FIRST political post!
I am sure by my new video you can tell who I am voting for, but that is not the message here.
You see I just want YOU to vote!
We as Americans have a choice, to stand up and be counted.
We have a choice on who we vote for!
We have a choice!

Now who you choose is of your our convictions, I just ask that you vote for your convictions in a way that you pick the candidate that most suits your values and morals, and that you vote for them because YOU know where THEY stand on those issues. Not because someone else told you where they stand by YOU looked it up.

So I ask you my friends to be informed and VOTE!

Oh and may the best man win!

1 comment:

Steph said...

tag your it! Check my blog to see what to do next!