Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's is DECEMBER!


I love Christmas! I do admitt to getting a little over zealous with it but I do love it! I love buying presents for people. I love wrapping things up, I LOVE to decorate the house. I already have plans for Tim's room to be a Christmas / sewing craft room when he moves out! It will be Christmas all year around!

Sure the economy sucks and the job market well it sucks too. There are a million things to be fearful and dreadful about, they will be here just the same after the holidays too, so I am giving them some well deserved time off!

This is a year to be THANKFUL for what you have and for what you can give or do with your friends and family. There will always be people who have more and people who have less than we do. This Christmas is not about keeping up with the Jones, I am gladley give them a rest each year! They are not all they are cracked up to be!

I have great promise for what 2009 will hold. I hope you do too! I hope you get to share it with all the people you love and hold dear!
May your days be Merry and Bright......

2 comments:

Justi said...

Hey there! I added you to my fave blog link list. You can add me to yours, if you want, too!

Chad and Gena said...

Yes...Amy I agree...all those things that we tend to worry about can take a rest and let us enjoy our Holiday Season. Merry Christmas.

Gena