Friday, July 25, 2008

Gathering

This week has been about gathering...
First was a gathering of friends at my house for a candle party. It had a Christmas in July theme and it was lots if fun. Abby and Holly even made Christmas cooking the day before with it, with lots of frosting and red and green sprinkles. They were yummy!
Then the real gathering began, see we are going camping this weekend with Abbys girl scout troop. It is family camp so the whole fam is going it should be fun! The gathering here is the gathering of STUFF! I got into the camping gear figured out what we needed to take and started gathering it together, now we don't ave a garage and no other place to really gather things for trips. To make matter worse Tim and Abby were with Tom his whole week I had to pack for them too. All this stuff is on the table and the love seat. I know if drives everyone crazy but I can't leave it to the last minute and no one else seems to like to plan ahead like I do, so they have to live with it.
Jim has still not packed, I left a few things on the bed this morning as suggestions of what he might want to bring. I am sure most of the ride will consist of did you your bring this or that and why I did or didn't....but that's how it goes. I will drive and hopefully they will all fall asleep on the way and it will be a pleasant trip!
I am sure I will have lots of pictures to share on Monday!

1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

how fun! I want a christmas in july party! and you are a BRAVE sole for going camping with a bunch of girl scouts! hehe I hope you have a wonderful time.