Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Okay so here is the BIG News!

Aprons by Amy...
That's it! I have been making some Aprons it has been fun so much fun I decided to sell them! Keep your eyes and ears open, they will hopefully debut this week! I have set up a shop on ETSY and I just need to take some pictures and post them!
I am really excited to see what you all think of them! So far my family has been my critic and my good friend Sandra had a sneak peak! Max seems to want more with a train motif and has enjoyed playing with my sewing machine and running through the house with spools of thread, Abby has been modeling them for me and Tim well he could really care less by that is an almost 11 year old boy!
Jim likes them, I think he likes the excitement I show towards them and calls them gitchy a word he often uses when referring to me and my style weather it is clothes or how I like to decorate the house it is always gitchy which I know I have then reach the point of it looks like me! I hope you all will enjoy them too!
STAY TUNED!

No comments: