Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bathroom..Nesters imperfection...

I have been looking at this bare wall in our main bathroom. This bathroom is a busy place! Jim and I don't have a master, so this is the hub of all things bathroom related in our house! With all the work we have done on the house it has been the most neglected! It did get new floors and a new "super toilet" I say super because it is low water use supper flusher and it is impossible to slam the lid! I know you are all scratching you head thinking how is that possible! I am not sure but I am pretty sure it is magic...one day I may have to a a video if it....or better yet stop on by..anyways back to the bare wall it has been driving me NUTS.... so today I got an easy idea with something I had on hand...












Here is the after I scored (on clearance at the FedEX store like 2 bucks a pack) these vinyl letters and have some in Abby's room and I had lots left over. So here it is the wall is far from plain and boring!
Notice that some letter are tweaked and not always straight...well that is just the Amy touch not always perfect...but a little more fun! LOL.....makes imperfection sound fun doesn't it... so 4 bucks an 10 minutes mostly spent trying to see what words I could spell with the letters I has left voila!

1 comment:

Finding Normal said...

Super cute! What is a FedEx store?