Thursday, June 5, 2008

If I am Indian Jones will you be the girl he kisses?



These words out of the mouth of a 4 year old...well almost 5.

There are kids who are special in this world that are not my own...can you believe it?? There are actully quiet a few of them. JT is one of them, if you read my friends blog (on the right over there) the diary of a preschool teacher you will find that many of her funny and gross stories are about JT, yes please don't lick the toilet was uttered from her mouth because of this little boy...

There are kids that come around at just the right time. JT is one of them! I was single and he was born just a month before I met Jim. The first time I met Jim at Matt and Gina's house he was there a tiny baby about a month old. I remember Jim holding him..all cute and tiny . When I see JT, I am reminded of how long Jim and I have been together, he is the living measureing stick of our years together.

My Dad also had a special connection with him. When he would be at an event that Patty had him he would take him and he would fall alseep on his shoulder. When the time came around for Jim and I to get married JT was there. My dad was caught holding him through the ceremony...

Tim has always taken a big interest in him too. Playing with JT helped prepare him to be the great big brother that he is...

I see him most every day when school is in and at least once a week he grabs onto my leg and says mom then looks up and laughs when he sees my face instead of hers...

He came over to play this week. He played with Abby and Max...he helped Jim clean out under
the couch...and made our day just a little brighter!






No comments: