Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So I am thinking about Halloween...

I went to Tim's student teacher conference dressed up in this sexy outfit!

Max was not too happy about his costume last year



Abby looked fab! You see they were supposed to be Frankenstein and his Bride...It's funny because she is so much bigger than he is...



The year before Max was Yoda! He was the cutest Yoda you could have ever seen..

Abby was some form of warrior Princess Amadala



I found a picture where I was a princess, with a huge pink dress from the bridal store I worked at, and Abby was a pumpkin, It was also the last year Tim dressed up! At the ripe age of 5 he was too mature to dress up!
So what will we be this year. I was thinking of going Japanese and Abby and I could be geisha girls and Max could be a dragon or ninja, Pirates would be fun too. My mom had a little dog like toto and I thought we could be the cast of the Wizard of OZ but he is living with friends now...So many possibilities!
What are you going to be???

1 comment:

kari and kijsa said...

Too much fun! love the costumes!! Any costume with knee-his is always fabulous!!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa