Friday, August 8, 2008

15 dollars a week!

That is my new saving plan!
I just have to do that for the next 8 years!

See my dear friend Sandra and her family are planning on going home in just over a year, back to Australia, I get misty even thinking about it. But being the resourceful girls we are we hatched a plan. My friend Marin and I will both have big milestone birthdays the same year, so we are going to have the ultimate girls night out and go visit Sandra and family in Australia!
See the thing is about big plans like this is the more people you tell the more accountable you are to MAKE IT HAPPEN! Sandra figured out over lunch that if we save 15 dollars a week for the next eight years we will have over 6,000 to have a great blow out of a trip!
So I am telling you all my BLOG readers! Ask me how much I have saved!

We figured out our boys will be 18 and our girls will be 16 so we will have so catching up to do! That is if we survive the teen years with our girls!

Who wants to come with us?? 15 dollars a week that is it! I think I might have it auto deducted from my paychecks, hack I might even go for 40 a pay check! Maybe we can fly first class!

No comments: