Tuesday, August 12, 2008

houses houses and more houses..

If you have been reading you will know that I have had lots of jobs, this is who I know a little about a lot stuff! Have I told you how many houses I have lived in?

No?? Well here they are

1. Union street, Terryville CT - This is where we lived when I was born

2.Orchard Steet, Terryville CT - I lived here the longest it was 2 doors up from my Dads parents and my mom parents lived in the downstair apartment after her dad had a stroke. It was an ideal place for those growing years

3.Brentwood Drive, Bristol CT. - We moved there to live in a one level house hoping it would be helpful for my moms health

4.Priest Dr, Tempe AZ - We lived in a trailer in Tempe for about 9 months

5.Eileen DR. Casa Grande AZ - Dad got a job for Frito Lay and we ended up in the middle of the desert!

6.Main Street, Terryville CT - We were home sick and mom seemed to be doing well, the first winter got the best of her and....

7.Osborn RD, Scottsdale Az - Back to Arizona we came! This was an apartment

8.Roosevelt Rd, Scottsdale AZ - another apartment

9.Continental Dr, Scottsdale AZ - the same street as Roosevelt just on the other end of it..

10.4th st, Scottsdale AZ- My Senior year my parents bought a house (they have not moved since)Me not so much...so the story goes on...

11.Olive Rd Glendale Az - the first apt Tom and I had, and left quickly

12.Bell Rd- Phoenix AZ the 2nd apt we had

13.Roveen Dr, Phoenix AZ- The crazy house we shared

14.Fillmore St Phoenix AZ - Tom and I bought a condo there

15.Hazelwood Dr, Phoenix AZ- A house we rented when the condo got too small

16.Hayden RD, Scottsdale AZ- an Apartment we shared and I kept after the divorce

17.Scottsadle RD, Scottsdale AZ- My first new place after the divorce a roomy 3 bedroom

18.4th street, Scottsdale AZ - I went back home with the kids when I was laid off once for a few months

19.Thomas RD, Scottsdale AZ - Back on my feet again this was the first place Jim and I shared

20.Lewis St, SCottsdale Az - the town house Jim and I bought ( our love nest)

21.4th street scottsdale Az- When my dad passed away we moved in with mom ... we don't plan on leaving.

Mom and I joked for years that we don't spring clean we just move. So I guess I am going to have to start spring cleaning!
Another day I will tell you how many schools I went to the list is not quite as long!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

And how old are you?!!? lol We've only lived in 3 homes (on our own) and I lived in 2 before that with my mom.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I've always thought I lived a lot of places, but I think you got me beat. I may have to come up with a list of my own...