Thursday, August 14, 2008

Schools schools are more schools

Another installment of my "lists"
When you move as much as I did it in voles lots of schools!

Terry Nursery School- Terryville CT- I know not a big school but my first school experience!

Prospect Street school- Terryville CT- kindergarten first and second grade I went here. My dad AND my grandmother both went to this school. My great Aunt Grace lived across the street and she would stand out front and wave at us after school.

East Main Street school- Terryville CT- This was for 3rd grade same town same kids you just went on to another school after 2nd grade

Ivy Drive School- Bristol CT I went to the end of 3rd grade and 4th grade here.

Emanuel Lutheran School - Tempe AZ- is where I spent most of 5th grade even after we moved to Casa Grande my mom drove us up since our tuition was paid and gas was far from 4 dollars a gallon!

For the last 6 weeks of school I moved to Casa Grande schools and there was literally in our backyard but the 5th grade was full so I had to go to another school with one other girl in the same position for the end of school, my brother got to go to the school in the back yard!

They I went to the school in the backyard for the last few weeks of the 5th grade and the all of 6th grade I can't even remember the name...

Harry S Fisher Jr High in Terryville CT- I went here for 7th grade

Back to Arizona we came and to Scottsdale where we have stayed, we moved several times but I was able to stay with the same kids!

Supia Middle school was my home for 8th grade

Then to Coronado High school for 9-12

So 10 if you count nursery school 11!

Was it crazy , well yes! am I the person I am today because of it all, that is another big yes!

No comments: