Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to School!


Well it was back to school day here! Aug 11th only a cool 109 or so today! A perfect day to start school! When we dropped off the kdis the A/C was not working again no biggie it was only 95 or something ungodly like that when I dropped them off! Lucky they fixed it quickly
The kids had a good day! Abby started 4th grade and Tim 5th!

Not to outshined by the kids, the moms and our home coming to the benches! Oh how we missed them and all of our dear friends we find there! Welcome back to school girls! I missed you all over the summer and can't wait to catch up with all the regulars!

2 comments:

Marin said...

Ahhh, yes, I was happy to be back at the benches again as well. Kids first day? P-shaw! I get to see my girlfriends again.

Love the picture of Rhys and I, by the way.

Sabrina said...

A cool 109?!? Ugh you sound just as bad as dh's parents. "But it's a DRY HEAT Sabrina, really not THAT bad." Whatever! lol